Campers & Parents
Dates and Rates
Dates – Summer 2024
*New This Year – Specialty Camp Week: June 24 – June 28*
- Week 1: July 1 – July 5 (Note: No camp on July 4th)
- Week 2: July 8 – July 12
- Week 3: July 15 – July 19
- Week 4: July 22 – July 26
- Week 5: July 29 – August 2
- Week 6: August 5 – August 9
- Week 7: August 12 – August 16 (Note: No camp on August 13 in observance of Tisha B’Av.)
- 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday thru Thursday
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Fridays
*Introducing Specialty Camp Week: a curated experience set to replace our usual bonus week at the end of camp. It’s a perfect mix of specialized activities, sports clinics, and adventures, tailored for families eager for an early summer start. This week’s distinct structure, while different from our main camp, maintains our commitment to quality and enrichment. Join us to kick off the summer in style!
Rates – Summer 2024
Jr Camp Program (Entering Pre-K through K) and Division A (Entering 1st – 3rd):
- Full summer (7 Weeks) rate: $2,600*
- Weekly rate: $395*
Division B (Entering 4th – 6th):
- Full summer (7 Weeks) rate: $2,850*
- Weekly rate: $435*
Specialty Camp Week:
- $395 (No discount, limited transportation)
- $75. The registration fee is waived during the early bird period.
EARLY BIRD RATES:
- Extra Early Bird Rate – Save $400 off the full summer rate, or $50 off our weekly rate. Discount ends December 31.
- Early Bird Rate – Save $200 off the full summer rate, or $25 off our weekly rate. Discount ends February 29.
We provide door-to-door transportation from many areas at a charge of:
- $700 for the full summer
- $110 per week.
Alternate transportation can be arranged for areas that are not serviced by our busses. Please reach out to inquire about transportation options from your neighberhood
Campers that have attended at least 4 weeks of camp and are grades K-6 are eligible to register for the Specialty Camp Week
The fee ($395) does not include transportation for those who used it in the prior weeks.
Discounts & Deposit
- Siblings Discount: Every additional sibling registered gets $100 off the full summer rate or $15 off the weekly rate.
- New Family Discount: First time families at Camp Gan Israel receive a $50 discount.
- Referral Discount: Receive a $50 discount for each new family that you refer to Camp Gan Israel!
*The above discounts are in addition to the early bird rates and savings on the registration fees. Please see above for more info.
Deposit: All Registrations are only confirmed once the $200 deposit is paid and a payment schedule is set. The deposit is refundable until January 1st.
- Registrations can be modified at no cost until May 1st. After May 1st all registrations and modifications will be charged a $50 fee.
- All payments are due in full by May 31st. All registrations after May 31 will be due in full upon registration.
“A picture is worth a thousand words and a Camp Gan Israel camper’s smile shines with the power of a thousand suns.”
Photos 2022 (Click on the links below to view the photos)
What medical professionals are involved in decisions related to camp programming?
When will you have the updated guidelines for this summer?
Where is the campsite located?
Do you make allowances for children with allergies or those who need medication?
Can I get a refund if my child doesn't attend camp?
Scholarship Aid Application
The CGI Scholarship Fund offers financial aid based on economic need. We offer partial scholarships and payment plans. The scholarships are awarded on a sliding scale and on a first come first served basis. We will typically give you an answer within a week.
You can download the form here. You can email the filled out form to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding scholarships, please email us or call 862-244-3420.