Campers & Parents
Dates and Rates
Gan Israel Day Camps – Morristown NJ
Dates & Rates 2022/5782
- Week 1: June 27 – July 1
- Week 2: July 5 – 8 (No camp July 4th)
- Week 3: July 11 – July 15
- Week 4: July 18 – July 22
- Week 5: July 25 – July 29
- Week 6: August 1 – August 5
- Week 7: August 8 – August 12
- Bonus week 8: August 15 – August 19
- 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday thru Thursday
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Fridays
Jr Camp Program (Entering pre-K through K) and Division A (entering 1st – 3rd):
- Full summer (7 Weeks) rate: $2,400*
- Weekly rate: $365*
Division B (entering 4th – 6th):
- Full summer (7 Weeks) rate: $2,600*
- Weekly rate: $395*
- $400 (Includes transportation for campers that used transportation during the prior weeks)
(*Early bird discounts for summer 2022 already expired. You can apply our Passover discount of $75 till April 25)
Transportation & Bonus week
We provide door-to-door transportation from many areas at a charge of:
- $615 for the full summer
- $95 per week.
Alternate transportation can be arranged for areas that are not serviced by our busses. Please reach out to inquire about transportation options from your neighberhood
The bonus week has the advantage of not only being an extra, 8th week of camp, but also the week campers look forward to the most. It is a travel week full of trips and adventures!
Campers that have attended at least 4 weeks of camp and are grades K-6 are eligible to register for the bonus week.
The fee ($400) includes transportation for those who used it in the prior weeks. There is no early bird discount available.
- Siblings Discount: Every additional sibling registered gets $100 off the full summer rate or $15 off the weekly rate.
- NEW – New Family Discount: First time families at Camp Gan Israel receive a $50 discount.
- NEW – Referral Discount: Receive a $50 discount for each new family that you refer to Camp Gan Israel!
Deposit: All Registrations are only confirmed once the $200 deposit is paid and a payment schedule is set. The deposit is refundable until January 1st.
- Registrations can be modified at no cost until May 1st. After May 1st all registrations and modifications will be charged a $50 fee.
- All payments are due in full May 31st. All registrations after May 31 will be due in full upon registration.
What precautions will be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Will CGI be running an in-person program for Summer 2022?
What will the in-person camp program look like in 2022?
What medical professionals are involved in decisions related to camp programming?
When will you have the updated guidelines for this summer?
We hope to have the updated guidelines by the end of April. As soon as the state guidelines are out, we will update and post our revised gudielines.
We will be following all current state guidelines for Covid-19. For those, you can have a look at last summers handbook. Our handbook will be updated as we get closer to camp.
Where is the campsite located?
Do you make allowances for children with allergies or those who need medication?
Camp Gan Israel is a nut-free facility, but at this time, our paid lunch option does not accomodate other allergies. If there is a serious issue with specific airborne allergies, precautions will be taken to ensure your child a safe and healthy summer.
Can I get a refund if my child doesn't attend camp?
Day-to-day absences due to illness, appointments, or other short-term reasons will not be refunded. If you are aware that your child will be attending camp sporadically, you can arrange a payment plan in advance that suits your schedule.
Scholarship Aid Application
The CGI Scholarship Fund offers financial aid based on economic need. We offer partial scholarships and payment plans. The scholarships are awarded on a sliding scale and on a first come first served basis. We will typically give you an answer within a week.
You can download the form here. You can email the filled out form to email@example.com. For any questions regarding scholarships, please email us or call 862-244-3420.